Friday, January 1, 2010

I think I am back

I am going to try this blogging thing again. i am not quite sure why. I am not a very good writer nor do i think I really have anything that valuable to say. I think That the ritual of trying to write something on a regular basis will be good for me. So here I go again. This new year I spent the day doing one of my favorite things cooking I started at 9 am and cooked right up to 7pm when my guests arrived I made everything from scratch including the pasta.
I have recently discovered the joy of making my own pasta something so soothing about kneading the dough. And something so very satisfying about the process and seeing the noodles at the end. Nothing tastes quite like it either it doesn't even compare to dry pasta it is like the difference between a really great pice of meat and a macd's burger.
I can't imagine a nicer way to spend the new year than cooking for good friends. I great way to end a tough year

No comments:

Post a Comment