Monday, May 4, 2009

back

it has been a long time since i wrote. In the time since the last post I have been swamped with work. The problem now is that now that I am working I am having a hard time funding the projects till I get reimbursed but i prefer this problem to not working. This is a big project and it will be over too soon but it is at least a new client. I am much happier than I was.
My dating sex situation is mot much better. I had a opportunity to go to a sex party recently with a woman who was only interested in a fun night out but I didn't take her up on it it felt too empty. see this is my problem. I want a fuck buddy but i really want it to be a real friend not just someone to sleep with. sometimes i think I am just a big girl. i know this is a short post but i did want to write something i will add more soon i promise

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I'll send an invite your way but not sure where to send it. Email me your address at allysramblings@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel... you need the physical gratification, but you seek a connection as well.

    I was lucky enough to find both, and know just how fortunate I am. Hang in there - don't settle - and keep smiling... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I don't have any personal experience with this friends with benefits type thing, but it must work for some. I hope you have found what you are looking for. Peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relate. Sex is great, but sex is easy to get - what's harder to get is a real connection AND sex :). And it's pretty cool when it can happen, especially without all the complications inherent in a full fledged "relationship".

    BTW, you asked me to invite you when I went private with Emotional Algebra, but I don't have an email address to send the invite to. Swing by and send me your email addy and I'll get you in :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will smack u in the face when u least want it.

    ReplyDelete