I was surprised she hesitated but I do ask a lot of her i think she needed to take care of herself for a while. I just needed to know so I had time to make other arrangements. It started a big fight. she got upset that she felt guilty for saying no but at the same time just felt like it was one more thing that kept her form taking care of her. i didn't mind making other arrangements but i needed to know. She made it clear she needed a break and I hung up in a huff saying call me in a week. i sent her a text today to say I love you. And than I did something stupid I sent her a email that said just how down i had been feeling that I felt i had become someone I didn't like someone who just takes and doesn't give back. With my family situation and my moms health and my own financial situation that is so very desperate. I have nothing left for anyone everyday is just a averted disaster for me. Yesterday i spent the day trying to keep the utilities on and trying to figure how short I was going to be on the house payment.
Seems to be no end of stress in my life it is not fair to have anyone else put up with this anymore. i offer nothing good to anyone right now.
I think it might be better to just take care of my life and not have any women or even friends get too close lest they get burned by the the black hole I am sucking people into. I don't know how this is who I have become but it is......
Definitely take time for yourself. But reach out to friends and family, don't isolate yourself.
ReplyDelete