Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the start

I once had a blog on another site. I really enjoyed the sense of community. I even allowed myself to naively believe that those reading were my friends. And than I had a virtual Fatal Attraction situation so this time I will be more careful and more discreet about my real life.
A little about me. I am a single dad. I have for most of my life had a successful career that for the last year has been in total free fall. I am struggling like a lot of people out there just to make the bills. Some days trying just to pretend it is going to be ok
I have a lot of great friends. I have a girl friend who has been very understanding and kind yet i still question the relationship. My one therapy is getting on my bicycle and riding 50 60 miles to clear my head but it has been raining for weeks. This is the start. I think i am going to write this for me just to get it out of my head. Although what i discovered with the first blog I wrote it is not like writing in a journal because i am putting it out in the world. I am not sure why I want to do that but somehow connecting to strangers with my deepest fears and thoughts is therapeutic. Sometimes this blog may get very personal. I am a grown up so adult ideas and thoughts pop into my  head so i may write about them so be prepared if you choose to read
more later today but this is a start.
One more thing I tend to write very stream of consciousness the point of this blog is to get it out not to worry about sentence structure or grammar so be forewarned I can write well if i need to I don't need to here it will just get in the way of what I want to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Yes, you can certainly add me to your blog roll. Thanks for the comment. Hope you visit and comment more soon! (Cause apparently I need the validation. LOL!)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally agree with blogging being a therapeutic outlet. Hope this blog goes better for you than your first. Thanks for commenting on mine and definitely okay to add me to your blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete