Thursday, March 19, 2009

where i went

I started this blog and than I quickly lost steam. This month has been about dealing with some very pressing real life situations. I am not sure exactly what it is i want to write about here. I really want to get somethings out of my head but do I want to make them public. If i use this as a journal will anyone want to read it? do i care if anyone reads it? Am I writing to connect with others and if I am will I cater my posts to things i think others would like to read?
I am thinking about starting another blog to write about my current work experiences and call it "ADVENTURES IN THE NEW ECONOMY" and make this blog about purely personal things like sex and other secret thoughts.
I am going to make a effort to write here everyday at least once.
Here are the actual facts of my life right now that keep me from being everything I want to be. I am in debt up to my ears and not working nearly enough to make my monthly bills. In the next few months my house of cards may tumble I may not be able to keep a roof over our heads for too much longer. this is very very scary and keeping me from being able to be free as a artist , a friend, or a blogger. 
Today however I have a meeting about a long term prospect that i am very excited about it is the short term that is very pressing at the moment and I don't know what I am going to do about that other than through it out to the universe and hope that the universe gives back.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry. We are all feeling the pinch. I do beleive that thinking positively helps (life is 99% attitude and how you respond to adversity may be your next opportunity). Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks southerngirl. the meeting went great. i think this is a great long term solution now i need to deal with the short term....

    ReplyDelete