Friday, March 20, 2009

sexually frustrated

I am sitting here excited about the future and scared still about the present. My goal today is to get the house clean before i have to pick up my son.  I share custody equally so it is not unusual for him to be here for a whole weekend. this weekend he is here because his mom is going away for the weekend skiing with her new boyfriend. We have been apart 4 years I have dated plenty. I have not had a problem meeting women. i am kinda in a relationship right now. However it still pains me when i hear about her new love. I still miss her i still like her company. We see a lot of each other because of our son. We do all the school stuff together etc. I know that our relationship was not what I wanted in a marriage in many ways yet we still have so much in common. I wonder when if ever the hurt goes away. I dealt with in the past by going out myself and meeting women. I propped myself up by the sexual attention I seemed to be able to attract fairly easily. i must not be all bad these really smart , creative, hot women want to be with me.....
I can't do that right now for a lot of reasons the biggest one being i am broke.... and it doesn't solve anything and it is not fair I am not really available right now because i have too many crisises to deal with at the moment. What I really need is a friend with benefits. How ever unlike half the bloggers on here I seem to find that hard to come by. I need the distraction and excitement of sex with someone that I like and respect and feel comfortable with. I need someone I care about. Unfortunately as much as I want that person to be a girlfriend It is unfair to pull anyone else into my dark orbit right now. Yet i am feeling very passionate even downright horny. I need a evening of fun , passionate relaxed fun.....
Instead I am going this weekend to a big school party, a soccer game a kids bday party, all places where I will be the only single parent. Where I can't even flirt playfully if someone single is there because it is all too close to my sons world and my dating world and his world do not collide..... oh well i do love being a dad and I love the community of parents and friends we have. I should be grateful for that but i really could use some adult relaxation this weekend to get my mind off money, my mom being sick, work and the lack of it, and lastly my ex wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment